Scatman John - Discography (1994-1999)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde kokoko Index du Forum -> Vie en guilde -> Havre Monde
Auteur Message
wyaniigna

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Scatman John - Discography (1994-1999) Répondre en citant

Scatman John - Discography (1994-1999) > bit.ly/1W8bRLo

It,,,was,,,hilarious,,,us,,,coming,,,back,,,into,,,the,,,school,,,ground,,,going,,,"have,,,you,,,heard,,,that,,,ski-ba-bop-ba-dop-bop,,,song?",,,I,,,still,,,remember,,,their,,,faces,,,like,,,"what,,,the,,,hdid,,,they,,,do,,,to,,,you,,,in,,,Germany"Make,,a,,good,,party,,up,,there,,,Scatman!,,Your,,sound,,will,,always,,be,,playing,,down,,here,,,reminding,,us,,of,,great,,friendsI,,really,,love,,his,,songs&,just,finding,out,that,when,he,was,still,alive,he,was,actually,known,to,be,a,stutterer,with,a,very,remarkably,unique,talent---that,of,turning,his,liabilities,into,his,greatest,&,best,assets---made,my,respect,for,him,grow,moreI,do,,my,classmates,do,,and,all,children,dancing,and,ejoying,his,music,doIt's,,unheard,,ofHave,,,fun,,,in,,,heaven,,,,friendWe'll,meet,when,time,comesScatman,inspired,me,to,explore,the,wonderful,world,of,scat,-keep,on,scattin',!!!,Robert,Anderson,,Hale,Village,,Liverpool,,UK,-,.September,1,,2004,To,settle,a,bet,,I,found,this,site,,only,to,find,out,that,John,was,an,exceptional,man,,I,couldn't,take,any,money,after,reading,these,memories,of,himOne,,,day,,,we,,,heard,,,some,,,wild,,,piano,,,music,,,coming,,,from,,,our,,,neighbor's,,,and,,,went,,,to,,,investigate--of,,,course,,,it,,,was,,,JohnThese,,,I,,,believe,,,are,,,his,,,top,,,3,,,songs:,,,Let,,,It,,,Go,,,(New,,,to,,,me,,,I,,,Guess),,,Scatman,,,(Gotta,,,Love,,,It),,,Scatman's,,,World,,,(Very,,,Good,,,Lyrics),,,When,,,I,,,found,,,out,,,that,,,Scatman,,,John,,,died,,,I,,,felt,,,so,,,sad,,,for,,,himIt,,really,,broke,,my,,heart,,because,,when,,I,,was,,small,,I,,always,,wanted,,to,,meet,,himFrom,,what,,I've,,read,,and,,heard,,he,,was,,a,,great,,man,,and,,very,,humble,,in,,his,,greatness,,tooGood,,,Night,,,,Take,,,Care,,,everybodyNice,to,reminisce,thoughI'll,,,tell,,,you,,,what,,,kind,,,of,,,guy,,,John,,,was,,,,even,,,though,,,John,,,was,,,ill,,,he,,,made,,,the,,,time,,,to,,,come,,,to,,,my,,,mom's,,,serviceGreetings,,to,,all:,,Hello"Nice,,guys,,went,,with,,nice,,horses",,mabuhay,,po,,kayo,,magpakailanman!,,may,,God,,forever,,bless,,your,,soulScatman,John-Thankyou,for,everything-,May,1,,2005,I,never,knew,him,personally,,nor,did,his,existence,become,known,to,me,until,just,recently,,but,he,was,a,profoundly,talented,man,and,I,was,saddened,to,find,out,he,was,deadNews,Eurodance,nowadays,Current,news,Twitter,10,top,eurodance,news,for,2012,News,history,Year,2016,Year,2015,Year,2014,Year,2013,Year,2012,Year,2011,Year,2010,Year,2009,Year,2008,Year,2007,Year,2006,Year,2005,Year,2004,Year,2003,Year,2002,Year,2001,Year,2000,History,of,the,site,Year,2016,Year,2015,Year,2014,Year,2013,Year,2012,Year,2011,Year,2010,Year,2009,Year,2008,Year,2007,Year,2006,Year,2005,Year,2004,Year,2003,Year,2002,Year,2001,Year,2000,Help,the,Encyclopaedia,Donate,Encyclopaedia,Encyclopaedia,DB,Biography,search,Classic,version,Artists,0-9,Artists,A,Artists,B,Artists,C,Artists,D,Artists,E,Artists,F,Artists,G,Artists,H,Artists,I,Artists,J,Artists,K,Artists,L,Artists,M,Artists,N,Artists,O,Artists,P,Artists,Q,Artists,R,Artists,S,Artists,T,Artists,U,Artists,V,Artists,W,Artists,X,Artists,Y,Artists,Z,Songs,Search,Search,engine,Sound,samples,Lyrics,Lyrics,archive,Lyrics,search,Reviews,and,charts,Reviews,Eurodance,thematic,playlists,The,Encyclopaedia,Hitlist,And,more,Out,this,month,Releases,per,month,Stars,In,shows,Concerts,and,tour,dates,90s,concerts,and,festivals,Concerts,photos,TV,dates,Eurodance,and,real-TV,In,private,Interviews,In,loving,memory,ofIf,there,is,one,Hero,in,my,life,it,would,have,to,be,John,LarkinList,,of,,singles,,,with,,selected,,chart,,positions,,and,,certifications,,,showing,,year,,released,,and,,album,,name,,Title,,Year,,Peak,,chart,,positions,,Certifications,,Album,,US,,[17],,AUT,,[1],,BEL,,[2],,FRA,,[18],,GER,,[19],,NL,,[20],,NOR,,[6],,SWE,,[7],,SWI,,[8],,UK,,[21],,"Scatman,,(Ski,,Ba,,Bop,,Ba,,Dop,,Bop)",,1994,,60,,1,,1,,1,,2,,2,,1,,2,,1,,3,,BPI:,,Silver[22],,BVMI:,,Platinum[23],,IFPI,,AUT:,,Gold[24],,IFPI,,NOR:,,Gold[25],,IFPI,,SWI:,,Gold[26],,SNEP:,,Platinum[27],,Scatman's,,World,,"Scatman's,,World",,1995,,,,4,,1,,1,,1,,4,,4,,10,,3,,10,,BVMI:,,Platinum[23],,IFPI,,AUT:,,Gold[24],,IFPI,,SWI:,,Gold[26],,SNEP:,,Gold[28],,"Song,,of,,Scatland",,,,,,,,39,,46,,,,,,,,,,,,"Everybody,,Jam!",,1996,,,,,,53,,,,46,,,,,,,,,,,,Everybody,,Jam!,,"Su,,Su,,Su,,Super,,Ki,,Re,,i",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Let,,It,,Go",,1997,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Scatmambo",,1998,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Take,,Your,,Time,,"The,,Chickadee,,Song",,1999,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"Take,,Your,,Time",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"",,denotes,,a,,recording,,that,,did,,not,,chart,,or,,was,,not,,released,,in,,that,,territoryHe,,showed,,us,,a,,new,,way,,of,,making,,music,,,good,,songsFinnaly,,someone,,who,,does,,there,,own,,thing,,and,,says,,what,,they,,believe,,in,,and,,practices,,itI,,,was,,,soon,,,filled,,,with,,,mix,,,feelings,,,of,,,sadness,,,and,,,happiness,,,that,,,I,,,would,,,have,,,the,,,opportunity,,,to,,,get,,,to,,,know,,,Thomas,,,better,,,,but,,,I,,,wish,,,in,,,difference,,,circumstancesSomething,,that,,means,,alot,,to,,me,,and,,i,,will,,never,,forgetTransition,RecordsJust,,recently,,I,,started,,listening,,to,,Johns,,work,,and,,all,,i,,can,,say,,is,,,,,amazingVideos,,,.soon,i,was,searching,for,the,scatman,,and,found,a,few,videos,on,youtube.com f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 15:02 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde kokoko Index du Forum -> Vie en guilde -> Havre Monde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation